2 Nisan 2010 Cuma

omegle hala çok eğlenceli.

You: so tell me about yourself
Stranger: ask me what u want to learn
You: i don't want to learn anythig
Stranger: i mean ask me for what u want to know
You: i don't want to know anything
Stranger: oh ok then
You: so tell me about yourself
You: you there?
Stranger: yea
You: so tell me about yourself
Your conversational partner has disconnected.

...

Stranger: hey
You: i'm a chocolate guy
Stranger: uhm sorry
You: i think i'll eat my thumb now
Your conversational partner has disconnected.

...

Stranger: BENFICA!!!
You: YEAAHHH!!!
Stranger: lool
Stranger: where are you from?
You: hawaii
Stranger: do you know benfica?
You: no i don't
Your conversational partner has disconnected.

...

Stranger: asl?
You: 19 m la
Stranger: 18 f usa
You: nice
Stranger: what you look like?
You: a cow
You: what?
You: you don't like it?
You: you don't like animals?
You: you animal hater
You: i hate you
Stranger: i hate you more you dumbass cunt
Your conversational partner has disconnected.

...

Stranger: your turn
You: i would look into your eyes and
You: it's your turn now
Stranger: u have to go longer then that
You: no i don't
Stranger: why
Stranger: i went long
You: i didn't tell you to do so
You: i looked into your eyes and now it's your turn whether you like it or not
You: take it or leave it honey
Stranger: fine stupid nigger
You: YOU RACIST BITCH
You: I TOLD YOU I'M BLOND
You: YOU STILL THINK ONLY BLACK PEOPLE LIVE IN AFRICA DON'T YOU
Stranger: yeah i am racist
Stranger: no dumb shit
You: YOU ARE THE ONE WHO IS DUMB
Stranger: and they are niggers not black people
You: CHARLIZE THERON IS FROM SOUTH AFRICA GODDAMMIT!
Stranger: who is thatt
You: YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW HER
You: YOU ARE THE DUMBEST PERSON I'VE EVER MET
Stranger: i am smat
Stranger: smart
Stranger: i made u think i am 23 when i am reallt 11
You: OH HOW COOL
You: I MADE YOU THINK I'M 32 WHEN I'M 4!!!
Stranger: you are 4
You: HELL YEAH I AM 4

...

Stranger: do you love cock?
You: i love peacocks if that's what you mean

2 yorum:

Muffliatoo dedi ki...
Bu yorum yazar tarafından silindi.
Muffliatoo dedi ki...

You're now chatting with a random stranger. Say hi!
Stranger: hey im 18 looking for a horny girl who wants to talk dirty and email pics...
You: oh yeah?
You: well im not looking for anything like that but im sure i am looking AT an underage teen who wants to do some masturbating
Your conversational partner has disconnected.